Semi-automatic gross weight packer for granular or pelleted products
- Absence of remains and possible product cross-contamination
- Maximum accessibility for cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Dust-free working conditions.
- Maximum precision for the product’s final weight inside the bag.
- User friendly operation, without the need for technical training
- Simple installation as the bagging machine is screwed directly to the hopper
- Outputs up to 400 bags/hr. depending on product characteristics, formats to be handled and rhythm or number of operators on the line
- Dosage by gravity, conveyor belt or vibrating tray depending on product properties
- Mechanical design that prevents product build-up in any part or corner.
- Access doors and inspection and cleaning registers.
- Dust aspiration outlet to connect to the filter.
- Oval filling spout with external sealing clamp.
- Compact design that reduces the product fall column.
- Easy to use and intuitive screen for the operator.
- Absence of support structures or platforms on the floor.
- Weight controller homologated under MID, Class 0.2
- Agro-foods: seeds, cereals, animal feeds, pet-foods
- Foodstuffs: sugar, semolina, legumes, nuts
- Chemical and petrochemical: plastic granules, PVC, fertilisers
- Building and mining: sepiolites, perlite, mortars, salt, glass, frit
- Recycling: biomass pellets, shredded tyres, compost
- Anti-corrosion versions for aggressive products
- ATEX version for work in Classified Zones
- Manufacturing with stainless steel