Gross weight semi-automatic bagging machines for powdery products
- Absence of remains and possible product contamination
- Maximum accessibility for cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Minimized downtimes due to product or batch changes
- Dust-free working conditions.
- Maximum precision for the product’s final weight inside the bag.
- Outputs up to 300 bags/hour depending on product’ characteristics, formats to handle and cadence or quantity of operators
- Dosing system by means of auger screw, single or double, as per product properties and output requirements
- Vertical hatch at the end of the dosing cycle to cut off product in-feed
- Mechanical concept without section reductions that prevents product to build-up in any part or corner
- Aspiration outlets to connect to the filter. Aspiration piloted at the filling spout
- Compact design that reduces the product fall column
- Simple and user friendly HMI
- Weighing controller homologated under MID regulations, Class 0.2
- Agro-feed: Phyto-sanitary products, animal-feed ingredients…
- Foodstuff: Flours, ingredients, milk powder, cacao powder, sugar glass, starch…
- Chemical & Petrochemical: Soluble fertilizers, fine chemistry, additives…
- Building & mining: Mortars and premixes, cements, phosphates, carbonates, talc...
- Anti-bridging system
- Product’ deaeration rod
- Quick clean-in-place kit through auger screw extraction and inspection hatches
- Anti-corrosive versions to handle highly aggressive products
- ATEX versions for installation in Classified Areas
- Manufacturing in Stainless Steel