THE AUTOMATIC FFS BAGGING MACHINE ILERBAG H PROVIDES...
- A fully automated bagging process, thanks to the Form-Fill-Seal technology, which allows the making, filling and sealing of the bags in one single bagging machine.
- Autonomy: the FFS plastic bagging system has been designed for the use of long tubular reels that require a more occasional replacement of consumables.
- A fast ROI on your bagging line: The standardization of bag formats, by the use of the tubular reel, and the optimization of consumables translate into a significant reduction of the cost per bag.
- Space maximization: The FFS bagger integrates the bag making, filling and sealing modules in a single unit. This makes it one of the most compact solutions on the market for automatic bagging in polyethylene bags and other heat-sealable compounds.
- Smooth and precise movements during the bagging process.
- Ease of maintenance: Its design has considered maintenance, eliminating guides and barriers and providing this FFS bagging machine with utmost accessibility.
- Modularity: ILERBAG H can be fitted with modules that optimise the results, such as corner heat sealing, corner punching, air extraction from full bags, punching, etc.