THE AUTOMATIC FFS BAGGING MACHINE ILERBAG HC PROVIDES...
- Hygiene: the configuration of this food grade bagging machine prevents washing and drying routines from oxidizing and/or wearing out the machine. In addition, maintenance and cleaning processes are easier and faster.
- Ease of cleaning: Its barrier-free design facilitates the recurrent cleaning operations, allowing free passage for the operators. The optional protection degree enables external washing by water. It incorporates water collection system and connection to drainage point, integrated in the bagging machine.
- Space optimization: In addition to the advantages offered by a conventional FFS bagging machine at space level, this hygienic bagging machine has been designed to fit into climate-controlled rooms, that are often small spaces.
- Savings in maintenance costs: The ILERBAG HC horizontal bagging machine can be handled without the use of tools, shortening opening and cleaning times and thus optimising the efficiency of the line.
- Dust-free working space: The bagging spout is particularly dust tight and the whole structure of the ILERBAG HC has been designed to prevent dust accumulation on its surfaces. In addition, product losses are prevented by the hermetic seals along its dosing system.
- Food safety, because it produces bags from tubular reels with the possibility of air extraction prior to sealing - air-tight bags - while complying with the food grade standards of the sector.