THE AUTOMATIC HYBRID PALLETIZER ILERPAL H PROVIDES...
- Optimal pallet finish: The layer handling system with palletizing gripper and motorised side guides ensures that the open-mouth bags overlap in perfectly compacted layers, preventing the pallet load from protruding.
- Energy savings: the gears used in this palletizer provide savings of between 20% and 25% compared to other types of gears generally used in palletizing systems.
- Savings in components: low-friction movements are produced during the palletising process, contributing to a longer life of the mechanical components.
- Smooth, silent and precise palletising.
- Flexibility and speed in bag, pallet and palletizing pattern changes, for bags in the range of 5 to 50 kg.
- Optimised space: A vertical bag elevator positions each bag on the layer forming level, saving space in the bagging line configuration.
- Versatility: Combined pallet gripper and layer forming guides ensure an optimum handling of a wide range of bag formats.